Slow Cooker Baked Mac and Cheese
Slow Cooker Baked Mac and Cheese is the ultimate cheesy, creamy, gluten free, comfort food the whole family will enjoy!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 pound gluten free elbow noodles
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar not pre shredded
- 8 oz Velveeta cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of cayenne pepper to taste
Pour noodles into slow cooker. Add shredded cheese and cubed Velveeta cheese on top.
Pour milk, evaporated milk, and butter into slow cooker.
Add garlic powder, mustard, cayenne, and stir everything to combine. Try to get the macaroni covered in as much liquid as possible.
Cook on low for 1 hour, stir.
Check every 15 minutes after the first hour to make sure noodles don’t overcook.
Once the noodles are cooked and soft, turn to warm until serving.
Calories: 478kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 1028mg | Potassium: 361mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 790IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 566mg | Iron: 1mg