Fiesta Crack Chicken
What do you get when you put the two most popular crockpot recipes, Crack Chicken and Salsa Chicken, together? Fiesta Crack Chicken! This chicken has the best of both worlds with a creamy ranch chicken sauce and all the flavor from salsa chicken.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 15.5 oz salsa
- 1 packet ranch seasoning or 1 oz homemade ranch seasoning
- 14.5 oz canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 12 oz frozen corn or 14.5 oz can of sweet corn
- 8 oz cream cheese cut into blocks
- Avocado, shredded cheese, sour cream optional
Layer chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot. Pour salsa, ranch, black beans and corn on top of chicken and mix everything together.
Cut cream cheese into chunks and place on top of mixture. This will slowly melt into the mixture as it heats up.
Cook on low for 4- 6 hours or high for 2-3.
Mix everything together making sure cream cheese if fully mixed in. Shred chicken with forks or cut into chunks.
Serve over rice, cauliflower rice or in tortillas.
Calories: 616kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 171mg | Sodium: 2078mg | Potassium: 1587mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1347IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 4mg