Crockpot Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
One of the best ways to wake up in the morning on a fall day is to the wonderful smell of Pumpkin Pie! This easy pumpkin pie oatmeal is filled with delicious fall flavors and packed with protein from the steel cut oats. Start your morning right with a breakfast that is all ready when you get up!
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 cups plant based milk or regular milk
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons sugar pecans optional
Spray crockpot liner with non-stick spray.
Pour milk, steel cut oats, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg into crockpot.
Mix everything together until combined.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Top with sugar pecans and enjoy.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 434mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 9836IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 266mg | Iron: 3mg