Brown Sugar and Pineapple Ham
This easy 5 ingredient ham will make any holiday a breeze.
Servings: 8 servings
- 6-7 pound ham spiral is my choice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijion or yellow mustard
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 20 ounce canned pineapple tidbits, crushed, chunks, or rings with juice
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 pinch dried chili flakes
Sprinkle bottom of slow cooker with 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
Add ham to slow cooker.
Coat ham in mustard. Add 3 Tablespoons of honey on top of mustard.
Mix ground ginger and chili flakes together. Sprinkle over ham.
Pour juice from can and half the pineapple over ham. Add 1/2 cup of brown sugar on top.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees. (Timing varies depending on size of ham)
Calories: 1106kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 74g | Fat: 57g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 211mg | Sodium: 4087mg | Potassium: 1150mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 70g | Vitamin A: 41IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 4mg