Slow Cooker Mexican Street Corn
Mexican Street Corn or Elote dip is filled with flavors that are bold and delicious. This creamy, cheesy, spicy side dish or dip will win you over at first bite.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 bag frozen whole kernel sweet corn or 4 ears of boiled corn shucked
- 1/2 cup poblano pepper chopped and seeded
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Cotija cheese or parmesan crumbled for topping
- Cilantro for garnish
Cook corn as directed on bag.
Place all ingredients except sour cream and lime juice in slow cooker.
Cover, cook on low for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Uncover, stir in sour cream and lime until well blended.
Cover, cook on high for 10 minutes.
Top with cotija cheese, cilantro and sprinkle with chili powder. Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 519kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Cholesterol: 120mg | Sodium: 797mg | Potassium: 374mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1727IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 499mg | Iron: 1mg