Crockpot Chicken Buffalo Dip
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is my go to party dip recipe! Made with chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese and blue cheese there is not much to not like about this easy appetizer!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts or store bought rotisserie chicken
- 15 ounces chicken broth omit if using rotisserie chicken
- 4 ounces 1/3 fat cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips, bread or veggies for serving
Place chicken in slow cooker and add chicken broth to cover. Cook for 4 hours. Skip this step if using prepared rotisserie chicken.
Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, vinegar and hot sauce until smooth. Add half blue cheese crumbles.
Pour over chicken in slow cooker and mix well.
Cook low for 2-3 hours.
Turn to warm and serve in slow cooker or transfer to serving dish. Top with remaining blue cheese. Serve warm.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 982mg | Potassium: 258mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 473IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 204mg | Iron: 1mg