Creamy Italian Chicken
Make this 5 ingredients creamy Italian chicken for quick and delicious dinner!
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces cream cheese soft or melted
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup Pacific Foods is the only one I have found gluten free
- 12 ounces rotini pasta cooked
Italian Seasoning Packet Ingredients
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons ground dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Place chicken in slow cooker.
Mix all seasoning together if making seasoning packet.
In mixing bowl add chicken soup, cream cheese and seasoning packet/mixture. (Cream cheese chunks are fine, they will melt while cooking)
Pour sauce over chicken and mix well.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or 2 1/2 on high.
Mix halfway through to get cream cheese fully mixed in.
Cook pasta and pour into slow cooker. Stir to combine.
Calories: 571kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 142mg | Sodium: 1048mg | Potassium: 825mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 688IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 3mg