Slow Cooker Meatball Stroganoff
- 32 oz meatballs frozen, gluten-free
- 1 packet brown gravy gluten-free
- 1 packet french onion dip or small sweet onion gluten-free
- 10.5 oz can of cream of mushroom soup gluten-free
- 8 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 12 oz rotini pasta gluten-free
Add all ingredients to the slow cooker except sour cream and noodles. Mix together and cover meatballs.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
Once finished cooking add 1 cup sour cream. Mix together and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
Add cooked pasta and serve!
Calories: 714kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 129mg | Sodium: 518mg | Potassium: 784mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 252IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 3mg