Walking Taco Casserole Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef browned and drained
- 1 onion diced and sautéed
- 10 oz RO-TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 taco seasoning packet gluten free
- 15.5 oz kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 15.5 oz pinto beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 3 cups frito chips
- Sour cream
- Green onions
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
Heat oil in a skillet and saute diced onions. Add ground beef to onions and cook until no pink remains. Drain fat.
Add ground beef and onions to the slow cooker.
Add Rotel tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, pinto beans, and taco seasoning to the slow cooker.
Stir to combine ingredients.
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Once finished sprinkle Fritos on top of chili and serve with desired toppings.
Calories: 956kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 20g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 762mg | Potassium: 1342mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 487IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 355mg | Iron: 8mg