7 Can Taco Soup
This 7 can Taco Soup is an easy and delicious meal filled with spices, beef, beans, and veggies for a simple crockpot dinner. Try this one pot soup that is hearty for Taco Tuesday.
- 1 pound ground beef or 1 can no beans chili
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can chili beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn drained and rinsed
- 1 can chicken broth (14.5 oz) low sodium
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can green chiles
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chiles
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cumin (optional)
Brown ground beef with onion. Drain fat and pour into crock pot.
Add beans, corn, chicken broth, taco packet, ranch dressing mix, cumin, diced tomatoes, green chiles and garlic powder to crock pot. Stir to combine ingredients.
Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips.
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 1057mg | Potassium: 684mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 563IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 4mg