Cheesy Potato Kielbasa Soup
This hearty gluten-free Crock Pot cheesy potato kielbasa soup is the perfect way to warm up and fill up!
Servings: 8 servings
- 14 oz kielbasa thawed and cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds mini potatoes, cubed or 32 oz bag of frozen diced potatoes
- 1 small onion diced and sauteed
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheese shred your own
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 cup half and half
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken
Sautee onions in pan. (Optional)
Combine potatoes, kielbasa, onion, and 2 cups of the cheese in a greased crock pot.
Pour melted butter, cream of chicken, and milk over kielbasa mixture.
Stir to combine.
Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 1001mg | Potassium: 575mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 650IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 234mg | Iron: 2mg