I know I know! This one seems obvious but I have a few extras that you may not know about unless you go to Chick-Fil-A as often as we do! I always tell myself I was going to feed my kids anyway so I might as well get more bang for my buck at Chick-Fil-A.
- Ask to make your own ice cream cone. They will let your kid go behind the counter and make their own cone. This alone makes it special. But be warned my kids want to make their own every time!
- They give tours which is fun to put together a group and end with free ice cream.
- Family night- check your local Chick-Fil-A with what nights they have fun themed crafts and free treats usually.
- Chick-Fil-A app- We get so many free nuggets using our app. Make sure to download this and scan every time.
- Turn in your toy from the kids meal for an ice cream cone!