Next time you are craving chili switch it up with this creamy white chicken chili! Crockpot White Chicken Chili is a nice change from traditional chili with a rich taste that is blended perfectly with tender chicken, beans and corn.
Make this once and you will find yourself switching from your favorite red chili especially when you are looking for a lighter option. We make this all the time at our house even when it starts warm up.
Disclaimer- Some links below are Amazon affiliate links, meaning at no extra cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Dump and Go Dinner- Crockpot White Chicken Chili
White Chicken Chili falls into the super quick and easy “dump and go dinner”. This is one of the many reasons we make it so often at my house. You don’t have to brown meat or cut up any onions. You just take all the ingredients pour them into your crockpot and top with cream cheese. If you are short on time and need to get a dinner that is all ready when 5pm rolls around try this recipe immediately.
– Place chicken at the bottom of slow cooker. Pour entire can of corn (undrained) and rotel tomatoes. Rinse and drain black beans and pour on top.
– Top with seasonings and ranch. Stir all together.
– Cut cream cheese into five sections and place on top of everything.
– Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Quick Tip- If you are home I like to stir the cream cheese into everything halfway through the cooking.
– After cooking time finished, shred chicken and mix everything together.
Top It Up
The great part about this white chicken chili is how easy it is to switch it up with toppings like avocado, shredded cheese and tortilla chips.
Perfect for Parties- Crockpot White Chicken Chili
White Chicken Chili is on the thicker side so you can either use it as chili or even as a dip for a party. I like to make two chilis for parties and that way people have two different options depending on their tastes. I always find people have never had a white chili until they try mine. They want the recipe when they leave and it is soon to become a family favorite at their house too.
More Chili Recipes
Looking for a classic red chili? This one is meaty and delicious!
Need A New Crock Pot?
My favorite is this Crock Pot 7 quart Programmable Slow Cooker. First and foremost, I love being able to set the timer in case I’m not home when the food is finished cooking and it just switches to warm. Plus you can lock the lid and just carry it to a party. Not only is it easy to carry but also you will never lose another Tupperware or serving dish again at a potluck party!
Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 15 ounces canned black beans
- 15.25 ounces canned corn undrained
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- Tortilla Chips optional
- Avocado optional
- Place chicken at the bottom of slow cooker. Pour entire can of corn (undrained) and rotel tomatoes. Rinse and drain black beans and pour on top.
- Top with seasonings and ranch. Stir all together.
- Cut cream cheese into five sections and place on top of everything.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Fully stir cream cheese into mixture halfway through.
- After cooking time finished, shred chicken and mix everything together.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips and avocado!