Crockpot Greek Chicken Soup is filled with bold flavors and delicious chicken—and you don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen to make it!
I love greek food and could eat it all the time. I just love the flavors they use. This easy soup is packed with all my favorite flavors- artichoke hearts, kalamata olives and feta cheese!
The chicken and beans add a power house of protein that make this dinner healthy and satisfying.
Disclaimer- Some links below are Amazon affiliate links, meaning at no extra cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Healthy and Light
If you are looking for a healthy crock pot recipe this soup is perfect. It is filled with veggies and beans to give you all the vitamins and nutrients to keep you full longer. The chicken is a lean meat that is low calorie but still filling. I like to eat the leftovers as lunch all week. It’s a quick and healthy lunch.
Fix it and Forget It- Crockpot Greek Chicken Soup
One of the best parts of this recipe is that it is so easy! You know I love a good recipe where you just pour everything into the slow cooker and watch it do its magic.
– Place chicken in slow cooker.
– Cut onion and layer on top of chicken.
– Pour chicken broth, beans, tomatoes and artichokes into slow cooker and stir together.
– Top with rosemary and bay leaves.
– Cook on low for 5-6 hours or low for 2-2 1/2 hours.
– Top with crumbled feta cheese and kalamata olives.
Want More Crockpot Chicken Recipes?
Need a Slow Cooker? My favorite is this Crock Pot 6 quart Programmable Slow Cooker. I love being able to s
Need A New Crock Pot?
My favorite is this Crock Pot 7 quart Programmable Slow Cooker. First and foremost, I love being able to set the timer in case I’m not home when the food is finished cooking and it just switches to warm. Plus you can lock the lid and just carry it to a party. Not only is it easy to carry but also you will never lose another Tupperware or serving dish again at a potluck party!
Crockpot Greek Chicken Soup
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 red onion cut in wedges
- 1 can reduced sodium chicken broth
- 30 ounces canned cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes with basil garlic and oregano (undrained)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives drained and halved
- Crumbled feta cheese optional
- Place onion and chicken in slow cooker. Top with herb springs, bay leaves, chicken broth, beans, tomatoes and artichokes.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2-2 1/2 hours.
- Remove and discard sprigs and bay leaves. Transfer chicken to a medium bowl; coarsely shred chicken.
- Mash beans with fork in slow cooker.
- Return chicken to slow cooker.
- Serve over rice. Top each bowl with feta cheese and olives.