Creamy Crockpot Italian Chicken
Creamy Crockpot Italian Chicken is a hearty and delicious meal that the whole family will love. The secret is the Italian Seasoning that gives this yummy chicken all its flavor.
The best part of this creamy crock pot chicken pasta recipe is it’s an easy and quick dinner for any busy night! You only need 5 ingredients for the whole recipe. I usually keep a can of cream of chicken in the pantry and when I can’t think of anything to make this is my go-to recipe.
The chicken goes great with pasta, mashed potatoes, and rice. You could even eat it on its own! Another great 5 ingredient dinner that has easy prep is my Crock Pot Garlic Butter Chicken.
Easy Crock Pot Dinner
My favorite way to eat this Creamy Italian Chicken is with a big bowl of pasta! I mean it is Italian and what goes better with Italian food than pasta. The crockpot chicken with cream cheese sauce coats the pasta to combine it all into creamy dream dinner! All your favorite Italian spices are included in the Italian Dressing Mix packet so it makes it so simple to make the recipe for a busy weeknight.
All you have to do is cook the pasta right before you eat and pour the pasta in. Give everything a good stir and you just doubled your food. It’s a great way to serve a big family or crowd. Add a simple salad and a loaf of bread and this meal is a feast fit for a king.
How to Make Creamy Italian Slow Cooker Chicken
Step 1. Place chicken in the slow cooker.
Step 2. Mix Cream Cheese and Cream of Chicken Soup together in a separate bowl.
Step 3. Add Seasoning packet to cream cheese mixture. Stir to combine.
Step 4. Pour cream cheese mixture over chicken.
Step 5. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Step 6. Shred or cut the chicken into pieces and stir back into the sauce. Serve over cooked pasta or rice.
Keep the chicken breasts whole. I have found that when you dice the chicken before cooking it dries out quicker. Cut the chicken into cubes if you prefer once it is finished cooking.
Creamy Italian Chicken Seasoning Ingredients
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons ground dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried celery flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Want More Crockpot Chicken Recipes?
Need A New Crock Pot?
My favorite is this Crock Pot 7 quart Programmable Slow Cooker. First and foremost, I love being able to set the timer in case I’m not home when the food is finished cooking and it just switches to warm. Plus you can lock the lid and just carry it to a party. Not only is it easy to carry but also you will never lose another Tupperware or serving dish again at a potluck party!
Creamy Crockpot Italian Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces cream cheese soft or melted
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces rotini pasta cooked
- 1 Italian Dressing Mix
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- In mixing bowl add chicken soup, cream cheese, and Italian dressing packet. (Cream cheese chunks are fine, they will melt while cooking)
- Pour sauce over chicken and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or 2 1/2 on high.
- Mix halfway through to get cream cheese fully mixed in.
- Cook pasta and pour into slow cooker. Stir to combine.