This rich and creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken is chock full of sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and mushrooms! You will be transported to a fancy restaurant when you take the first bite. The best part is it only takes 15 minutes to prepare and make this meal.
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
This recipe just takes a quick 15 minutes on the stovetop and you will have a delectable sauce that is out of this world.
It is hard to wait until the chicken is done cooking to sneak a bite because the garlic, Parmesan, and cream sauce smell so wonderful. I can tell you firsthand that this recipe really tastes as good as it smells.
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Keto Style
My husband joined the Keto diet bandwagon so I got busy creating some crockpot recipes that are Keto-friendly. If you don’t know what Keto is, the best way to describe it is low carb so no rice, bread, or pasta. There is way more to it than that but I’m not a Keto blog, so I’m not going to go into too many details.
This recipe is easy to adapt to make it Keto or low carb. Just leave out the sun-dried tomatoes and everything else is low carb. You can serve it on its own or over zoodles to get that pasta fix.
Disclaimer- Some links below are Amazon affiliate links, meaning at no extra cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY TUSCAN GARLIC CHICKEN
- Heat Olive Oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add cream and chicken broth. Heat to a gentle simmer then turn the heat down to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- After the sauce has simmered, add Parmesan Cheese 1/4 cup at a time and incorporate with a whisk. Add salt to taste.
- Once the sauce is finished, place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian Seasoning. Top with sun-dried tomatoes and baby Bella mushrooms.
- Pour sauce over the chicken making sure to pour on top and coat the chicken and veggies.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and add spinach and turn the crockpot to high. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Add chicken back into the slow cooker and shred or cover chicken with sauce.
- Serve with rice or pasta. If following the Keto Diet, serve over cauliflower rice.
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Pasta
The pasta soaks up the extra sauce and makes the dish more filling. It’s also a great way to use up any leftover chicken you might have. If you don’t want to use pasta, you can totally use rice or any other side you’d like! I know several people who love serving this dish with pasta and it’s always a hit!
How to Store Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
This chicken dish can be stored in the fridge for up to four days. Make sure to fully cool the dish before storing it, and reheat it until it’s hot all the way through before serving.
How to Reheat Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
The best way to reheat this chicken dish is in the oven. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place the dish in an oven-safe dish. Cover it with foil and heat it for about 20 minutes, or until it’s hot all the way through. I do like to reheat it in the microwave, but be sure to do so in short intervals so that the sauce doesn’t dry out.
This Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken is a delicious and easy dish to make. The chicken is cooked in a creamy sauce that is sure to make the whole family happy! It’s perfect for a weeknight meal or as a dinner party dish. You can also easily adapt this recipe to use whatever ingredients you have on hand. What is your favorite part of this recipe?
Want More Crockpot Chicken Recipes?
Mexican Crunchy Chicken Casserole
Need A New Crock Pot?
My favorite is this Crock Pot 7 quart Programmable Slow Cooker. First and foremost, I love being able to set the timer in case I’m not home when the food is finished cooking and it just switches to warm. Plus you can lock the lid and just carry it to a party. Not only is it easy to carry but also you will never lose another Tupperware or serving dish again at a potluck party!
Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 2 cup spinach
- Heat olive oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 45 second- 1 minute.
- Add cream and chicken broth. Heat to a gentle simmer then turn heat down to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- After the sauce has simmered add Parmesan cheese 1/4 cup at a time and incorporate with a whisk. Add salt to taste.
- After the sauce is completed, place the chicken in the bottom of slow cooker. Season with salt, pepper and Italian Seasoning. Top with sun dried tomatoes and baby bella mushrooms.
- Pour sauce over chicken making sure to pour on top and coat chicken and veggies.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and add spinach and turn crock to high. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Serve with pasta or rice. If keto serve over califlower rice.
leave a reply