These honey garlic crockpot pork chops will be your new favorite dinner! They are a perfect weeknight meal since you only need a few pantry staples to make this tasty and delicious pork.
Whip together a quick and easy sauce with garlic, soy sauce, honey, ketchup, ginger and sriracha. Pour this on top of your pork chops and let the crockpot do the work for you.
Whenever my grocery store is having a sale on pork chops this is my go-to meal. I usually have all the other ingredients in my pantry so it’s a perfect way to add a cheap and delicious meal to your week.
Disclaimer- Some links below are Amazon affiliate links, meaning at no extra cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
How to Make Honey Ginger Crockpot Pork Chops
– Place pork chops into bottom of slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
Optional Step- Brown pork chops in sauce pan with oil.
– Mix garlic, ketchup, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, honey, ginger and sriracha in separate bowl. Pour over pork chops.
– Cook on low for 6-7 hours or 3-4 on high.
– Once finished take meat out of crockpot and place on serving dish. Put liquid remaining in small saucepan. Bring to simmer.
– Mix 1 Tablespoon cornstarch with water until cornstarch dissolved completely.
– Add cornstarch slurry to saucepan and simmer for 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens.
– Pour over meat once thickened. Serve over rice, cauliflower rice or mashed potatoes.
Gluten Free – I make everything gluten free in our house because my husband has celiac disease, which is when you are allergic to gluten. Unfortunately, soy sauce has gluten in it so to stay gluten free you need to swap regular soy sauce for a gluten soy sauce or tamari. I used a gluten free Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
If you are not gluten free swap the gluten free soy sauce for any soy sauce.
Need A New Crock Pot?
My favorite is this Crock Pot 7 quart Programmable Slow Cooker. First and foremost, I love being able to set the timer in case I’m not home when the food is finished cooking and it just switches to warm. Plus you can lock the lid and just carry it to a party. Not only is it easy to carry but also you will never lose another Tupperware or serving dish again at a potluck party!
Need More Dinner Recipes?
Crockpot Pork Chops- Honey Garlic
- 3 bone-in pork chops or 4 boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup gluten free soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha optional
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch
- Place pork chops into bottom of slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Optional- brown pork chops prior to adding to crockpot.
- Mix garlic, ketchup, honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, ginger and sriracha in separate bowl.
- Pour sauce over pork chops covering completely.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Once finished take meat out of crockpot and place on serving dish.
- Put liquid remaining in small saucepan. Bring to simmer.
- Mix 1 Tablespoon cornstarch with water until cornstarch dissolved completely making a cornstarch slurry.
- Add cornstarch slurry to saucepan and simmer for 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over pork chops and serve over rice or mashed potatoes.